Hello, everyone. My name is Gabriel. I'm Brazilian.
Right now, I'm living in the United States
because I live in Forks, Washington, between the rain and the clouds.
Here in Forks, I'm learning American
English. There are trees, clouds, and absolute silence. Forks is a small town,
and I live close to the Elk Creek Conservation Area.
I am a Brazilian linguist. Because of that, I want to study Indigenous languages. I speak
Portuguese, of course, French, Spanish, Hebrew, and a little English. But I
don't speak Quileute, for example. Therefore, I need to study more.
In Brazil, I live with my family in a big
house in the city. In the United States, I live with my cat in a small house. I
can study every day. I can read every day. I can live every day. It's cold, but
I like it. It's awesome.
In the morning, I eat eggs and drink
coffee. In the afternoon, I have lunch: rice, beans, and some beef. At night, I
eat burgers and fries.
And that is my life in Forks — Washington.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário